The Cosmic Fundraising Ball is being held on Wednesday 28th February 2024 at the Royal Opera House.
We are bringing together a night of entertainment, great food and a chance to win unique auction prizes, while raising vital funds to support sick children and babies. Comedian Jason Manford is the host, a director of Christie’s is our auctioneer, and a special musical guest will be playing live.
Supporting our raffle will help us launch a new ground-breaking programme ‘Never alone, from hospital to home’. Many parents can suffer from PTSD following discharge from an intensive care unit and our aim is to roll out a comprehensive support package from the funds raised.
We have some fantastic prizes on offer, including:
- 2 x Eurostar Standard Premier Return tickets to a destination of your choice!
- A dinner for two at the Royal Opera House piazza restaurant
- iPad Pro (11″ 4th Generation 128GB)
- 60 minute massage with CityLux
- £100 Whistles voucher
- Fine Cotton Company Lisbon picnic blanket with leather carry strap
- A hamper of Margaret Dabbs products
- Two 10 x 8″ photo frames from Veritas Gifts
- A Designers Guild Throw
- A family ticket to the Tower Bridge Experience
- Selection of Pai skincare products
- Luxury cushions and throw
- £30 voucher for any The Real Greek restaurant
- 4 x ice skating tickets for Queen’s Skate and Bowl
If you would like to find out more about the Cosmic Fundraising Ball or purchase no show tickets, please visit this link:
Buy tickets! – Cosmic Fundraising Ball 2024 – Royal Opera House, Paul Hamlyn Hall, Wed 28 Feb 2024 7:00 PM – 11:45 PM (tickettailor.com)
If you would like to have a look at the amazing selection of auction prizes on offer and make a bid on the silent auction, please visit this link:
If you have any other questions about the raffle, auction or the ball, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support for Cosmic!
Terms and Conditions:
You will be asked to give your phone number and email address when purchasing raffle tickets. This is so that we can contact you if you are a winner and details will not be used for any other purpose.
Registered under the Gambling Act 2005, Licence: Westminster, 23/08884/LILN.
Registered Charity Number: 1180494
Promoter: Cosmic Charity, Room 20E, Ground Floor, Acrow West, St Mary’s Hospital, South Wharf Road, London, W2 1BL
Tickets are non transferable and may not be purchased by persons under 16 years of age.