Many children admitted to the PICU are too sick to play with toys while they are on the unit, but we are delighted to receive donations in kind for our fundraising events.
On the PICU
- Make or donate new blankets used as a comfort for patients and a to take home as keep sake
- Any old books or dvds can beused to entertain siblings or some patients who are conscious on our ward
- Books or magazines suitable for adults to put in our parents and staff room
Please make sure anything you donate is able to be wiped clean to help us to control infection. Thank you!
For COSMIC Fundraising Events
- Raffle prizes for the COSMIC Walk in June every year or our COSMIC Christmas Concert
- Children’s toys for gifts to patients at Christmas or their birthday and as prizes
- Cakes for our COSMIC Bake Sale
- Raffle prizes and donations of goods for use in independent fundraising events by friends of COSMIC.
Please ensure all gifts and prizes are brand new as we are unable to use second hand items.